The RAMED library is available for Basic and Enhanced members’ use.
Library Lending Policy
- A current RAMED membership is needed to borrow materials.
- The loan period is 4 weeks for Basic members and 6 weeks for Enhanced members.
- The borrowing limit is 3 items at a time for Basic members and 5 items for Enhanced members.
- Renewals can be arranged at the Librarian’s discretion.
- Extended loan periods can be arranged for out of town members to accommodate travel/shipping.
- There are no overdue fines; however, if an item is not returned 3 months after the due date, and a final Librarian follow-up does not result in a return, the item will be declared lost and the borrowing member will need to pay the item’s replacement cost. The Librarian will bring a lost item lists to the Board, which will authorize replacement fines.
- The Librarian will follow up on all outstanding items 1 month before the end of the membership year. Membership cannot be renewed with outstanding fines. If lost items are returned at this time, the replacement fine will be waived and the Member will be returned to good standing.
The lists linked below are some of the materials we have available to borrow.
Let us know if you’d like RAMED to add something specific to our collection. We welcome your suggestions.
Contact the RAMED Librarian or fill out the form below to place a request or ask a question.