The RAMED library is available for Basic and Enhanced Members’ use.
- The borrower must be a current RAMED member.
- No more than 3 items (including videos, CDs, DVDs, books, journals, patterns etc.) may be borrowed at one time.
- The loan period is 4 weeks.
- Borrowers with overdue items will be fined .50 cents per day per item to a maximum of $20.00, which is payable upon return of the item(s).
- Failure to return an item(s) will result in the loss of lending privileges, and the borrower will not be allowed to renew their RAMED membership.
- If the borrower fails to return an item, (s)he will also be financially responsible for replacing the lost and/or non-returned item, at the item’s new market value. If (s)he does not do so, (s)he will not be allowed to renew his/her RAMED membership.
The lists linked below are some of the materials we have available to borrow.
Audio Recordings – Updated!
Sewing Patterns – New
Please contact our librarian, using the form below, to place a request or ask a question. Let us know if you’d like RAMED to add something specific to our collection.